Sunday, January 28, 2018

HONG KONG | 2017


I want to give a special shout out to the one pair of sneakers that I had on my Taipei/Hong Kong trip. From the bustling streets of New York to the rainy streets of Taipei, the (white) sneakers racked up quite a distance on my 2017 travels. Considering all the walking I did in those shoes, I give mad props to them for keeping my feet comfy. So thank you sneakers for not letting me down.

Now, let's talk about Hong Kong. My friend and I had this grand plan to take it easy after landing since we just came from Taipei, where we had a full itinerary and were a little exhausted. But little did we know there is no such thing as taking it easy in HK - a place that's constantly moving and I don't believe it ever sleeps. There is so much to do and all the food, oh boy - it's dim sum heaven. Hong Kong was intense, chaotic, and so much fun.

_________

DAY 1 
◇ Ding Dim
◇ Victoria Peak
◇ Yat Lok Roast Goose
◇ Star Ferry
◇ Heritage 1881

Ding Dim Dim Sum Restaurant






 Victoria Peak


Victoria Peak Tower




  Yat Lok Roast Goose



Heritage 1881

 _________

DAY 2
◇ Song Kee Congee Shop
◇ Shari Shari
◇ Man Mo Temple
◇ Mid-Levels Escalator
◇ Tai Cheong Bakery
◇ PMQ
◇ Tsim Chai Kee Noodles
◇ Lan Kwai Fong

Song Kee Congee Shop




Shari Shari

 Man Mo Temple







Tsim Chai Kee Noodles


 _________

DAY 3
◇  Tim Ho Wan
◇  Victoria Harbour
◇ Times Square
◇ Tsui Wah


 Tim Ho Wan


 Victoria Harbor






 Tsui Wah


 _________

DAY 4
◇  Butao Ramen
◇  Ladies Market

Butao Ramen

Ladies Market



_________


No comments:

Post a Comment