Monday, October 14, 2013

My Boohoo Closet - Summer Edition


Hi there! Today I wanted to give you a peek into my collective clothing haul from boohoo.com. I discovered this UK based website a while back when I was mindlessly looking through online stores trying to find one that offered good-quality merchandise and free shipping. What I like about Boohoo is that it has a variety of unique items, setting itself apart from a typical clothing store that’s geared towards young adults. And I fell in love with it ever since. I always find something I like when I'm on their website. The cherry on top to all of this is that the last time I checked, the site offers free shipping with no minimum purchase. Also, I once cancelled an order right after placing it and I was pleased to find that the refund was successfully processed within 3-4 days. I must admit though, a small part of me is waiting for that one catch, but for now, I am very satisfied with my Boohoo experience.

Below are the items I purchased from boohoo. Because they were purchased with special discounts and promotions, I don't think they can be found online anymore. But that doesn’t mean the good bargains are gone! 

Cropped top, knotted
$5
Gold sequined owl top
$8
Chiffon skater dress
$17
Floral print blouse
$36
Embellished high-low dress
$20

No comments:

Post a Comment