Monday, October 21, 2013

Nails Like Chameleon



It’s really easy for me to get bored of the nail polishes I have. So the other night, when I was painting my nails with a color that I have had for years and years now, I realized that it was the only color that I seemed to go back to. The sad part is that the brand and/or color is discontinued. I guess it’s understandable considering I got it at Rite-Aid back when I was in middle school. Or was it elementary school. Anyway, my point is that I’ve had this color for ages. It’s so old that the product doesn’t have a name for its color. It’s simply “chameleon”. There are hints of green and pink mixed in with the white shimmery color, so it’s really eye-catching when the light hits it. I’m definitely going to keep my eyes out for nail polishes like this one for the fall and winter times. It’s just different and I won’t have to worry about matching my nail polish with my outfits. Because honestly, who has time for that. I’m just starting to get used to painting my nails according to the colors of the season. I know, I have a lot to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment