Friday, December 19, 2014

Snowman, sparkles, and gift tags


Remember the bath gels I got from philosophy from my previous post? Here they are, all wrapped and ready to go! Given the lack of wrapping materials I had at school, I'm very happy with how festive they look! I brought the snowman wrapping paper from home, and managed to find red tissue paper to wrap the last box. For ribbons, I used sparkly string/yarn. My favorite part is the gift tags, which I found online and they turned out to be mini DIY project. Because I printed them on thin white paper and were quite flimsy, I improvised and used cut-outs from a random paper tea box for the back. I think the black-and-white design looks lovely with the red wrapping papers, and is very versatile. The template comes with six gift tags, and they are designed by Jasmine Dowling. I wanted to share them with you, because I had a lot of fun putting them together, plus it's an affordable way to add an unique touch to your gifts. You can find the gift tags here
Happy wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment