Saturday, December 20, 2014

What's on my nightstand?


I don't think I had a proper nightstand before, so it was a nice surprise coming home and seeing the new addition in my bedroom. Because I'm not used to having a table next to my bed, I initially had no idea what to put on it other than the lamp. I really wanted to make good use of the space and give it a fun & personal touch. The holiday season is such a good excuse for me to bring out the fairy lights. Adding to the festive feel are the the snowman plush and reindeer box. The book I have there is one of my favorites, and the paper cranes were given to me by a friend. Also on the nightstand are:

From left to right: 
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Bath & Body Works lotion in Sweet Pea
macaron box from Urban Outfitters
Nivea lip butter
gold bangles
hair tie
reindeer box from Michael's 
snowman plush 

In my drawer, I  have: 
fuzzy socks,
aloe body butter from The Body Shop
a pack of Kleenex 

Props to my dad for putting the pieces together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment