Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Mighty Breakfast

With sautéed tomatoes & mushrooms, topped with avocados & sour cream, stuffed with cheddar cheese. 

Cafe Brasil, a little eatery in Santa Cruz, is known for their hearty brunch selections and yummy acai bowls. Because I had an appointment at noon, my roommates and I woke up at 8:00 AM sharp to go there for breakfast so we can make it back on time. This just goes to show how badly we wanted a substantial meal (college students are deprived of this daily). And because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we thought, why not? 

I went for the Omelette Santa Cruz, with sautéed tomatoes and mushrooms, topped with avocados and sour cream. From the fresh avocado slices to the omelet itself, everything tasted oh-so-delicious! It was such a satisfying breakfast that it almost made me forget about all the school work I had to do over this weekend. Breakfast does really make a difference and I'm glad that I started the day off with a mighty one!

Waking up at 8 on a Saturday morning was totally worth it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo looks so yum!!! I love avacados =D
    Yeah I love a good big breakfast/brunch :) its a great start to the day~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. avocados are amazing! and there are so many ways you can eat them ;p

      it really is!!

      Delete