Saturday, October 4, 2014

Be bold, says the pillow


Society 6

                   

I've always thought that throw pillows can make such fun and statement pieces for the home. With their endless designs and patterns, they bring a little bit of a personality to a room. I picked out a few that caught my eye when I came across society6. I was particularly drawn to their unique and customized styles, which I later learned that their products on the site are designed by artists from all over the world!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god those pillows are amazing! Absolutely love the bold designs, and I agree that they're so fun and add a great touch to any room xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these designs! Happen to be watching UP now xx

    http://emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete