Monday, October 23, 2017

Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo | Free Samples!


I’m an avid believer in eating clean and healthy every chance I can get. The same idea applies to the everyday skincare and body products I use. With so many mainstream items on the market, it’s easy for me to get caught up in frenzy, which is why I was very happy when Maple HolIstics reached out to me about their all-natural hair, skin, and body products.

With my sensitive and dry scalp. I opted for their tea tree shampoo. Tea tree is commonly found in skincare products for those with acne-prone skin, as it helps to minimize breakouts and calm irritated skin. Why not apply this concept and relieve the same skin troubles for your scalp, right? The shampoo is sulfate-free, which means it doesn’t lather up like most shampoos do but that doesn’t make it any less effective. After using the shampoo for over a month, though I have not seen major differences, it does make my hair feel super clean after each wash. For me personally, tea tree has a distinctive herbal-like scent, but it isn't overwhelming and I like the fact the scent doesn’t linger. The all-natural formula contains only seven ingredients, and it’s safe to be used on my colored hair. I’m pleased with the product, as it is gentle on my scalp and leaves my hair soft and clean. 

If you’re not a fan of tea tree products, there are other notable products on the site, such as the Argan Oil Conditioner. They also have a free samples program that includes a great selection of products for those who are not sure where to begin. Maple Holistics specializes in cruelty-free and premium products and it’s definitely worth giving it a try, as I strongly believe in their philosophy.


*All opinions are my own and I'm not being paid to write this review.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment