Sunday, November 17, 2013

What's in my bathroom

From left to right:

Cranberry Mandarin candle
Smells soo good and I like that it gives my bathroom a pop of color!

Dove body wash in Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena
Refreshing and light scent and is gentle enough for those who have sensitive skin

Johnson's body lotion in Shea and Coco butter
I mostly use this for when I get out of the shower and it keeps my skin soft and it smells so good!

Biore pore strips
Does not get rid of blackheads, but I still use this occasionally to clear my pores.

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer with SPF 15
An okay product- even though it says it's for combination/oily skin, I usually find my skin getting oily later in the day. Planning on changing my daily moisturizer after finishing this one. 

Organix Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner in Coconut Milk
This stuff smells amazing (and it's sulfate-free) though it doesn't make my hair as soft as I'd like. 

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
Minimizes my frizz and makes my hair smooth and soft. Doesn't do much for the shine though

Bath & Body Works Crimson Plum foam hand soap
Smells like a garden of sweet plums and I'm just gonna just leave it at that. 

Conair blowdryer
My bathroom essentials isn't complete without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment