Monday, March 23, 2015

Review: Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Toner

Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Toner

Toners are one of my favorite things at the moment. It's funny that half a year ago, I didn't know much about them aside from the fact that they followed the cleanse-moisturize-routine. Ever since I read about the benefits of using a toner, I've incorporated it into my daily skincare routine. Now it's an essential part of my skincare regime. This brings me to talk about the Aqua Fantasy Toner I purchased recently. When I first opened the box, I took a good five minutes marveling at the sleek bottle, because it's unlike anything I'v gotten before. Leave it to the Korean beauty market to come up with such a fresh, yet edgy design. I thought it looked nice on the website, but it looked even better in person. Okay, enough of me rambling about the beautiful bottle, and onto the review.

❊ ❊ ❊

What it claims: 
The paraben-free formula delivers deep hydration to the skin layers to relieve and refresh stressed and tired skin.

First impression: 
I was in awe when I saw this beautiful glass bottle. The packaging is unlike anything I've ever gotten before. It has a twist cap, and because the toner has a gel-like consistency, it requires a few shakes to dispense the product onto a cotton pad. It has a light and refreshing scent, and is very gentle on my skin.

Final thoughts: 
I absolutely love this toner! Over the few weeks I've been using it, I noticed that it has improved my complexion. I may just be imagining things, and could still be in awe with how pretty the bottle is, but I feel that the toner leaves my skin super soft and smooth, and complexion clear and bright.

❊ ❊ ❊

I shall end this post with some of the wonderful things about using a toner:
1) It minimizes the look of pores
2) It removes toxins, and provides extra cleansing.
3) It balances the skin's pH level, which is helpful for oily and/or acne-prone skin types.

What's your current skincare favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment