Saturday, March 21, 2015

Warby Parker | 2


Round 2 of Warby Parker!

I tried Warby Parker's Home Try On for the first time back in September, but didn't end up finding a pair I quite liked. I did a post about it, which you can read here. I was so impressed by how fast and easy the service was that I ordered some pairs to try again! The idea of picking out 5 pairs to try for 5 days sounds super innovative and cool, and since I'm on school break right now, it gives me plenty of time to test out the pairs. It was the same excellent service this time around, as I received my order just a few days after it was processed. Two of the pairs didn't fit right, but that helped me narrow it down to the three pairs that are pictured below. I have to say, I'm really liking the last one, "Laurel", as the two-toned style gives off quite a fresh and clean look. What do you think, yay or nay?

Durand

Chamberlain

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment