Monday, February 1, 2016

Pieces of January | Monthly Round-Up


Post-holiday blues hit me pretty hard in the new year. With me being sick for the first whole week and then not feeling like I was giving 100% in everything I was doing at work and home, it was a rocky start to 2016. On top of that, I was feeling down about my life and was confused on so many levels. But that's a story for another day. Mainly, I think I just had a lot of good times in December from being with friends, decorating the house, and feeling festive everywhere I went that I wasn't prepared for the quiet that came after New Year's day. I wasn't planning on sharing this little rambling of mine, but I thought it would be nice to show a more personal aspect to the usual monthly round-up posts, and hopefully, some of you can relate. I think now it's only appropriate to end here with a feel-good song (at least I think it is?): 

Insanely addicting

These feel ridiculously uncomfortable. No? Just me then?

Took my ramen to the next level with this easy recipe

First yoga, now pilates. My weekends just got more zen.

To splurge or not to splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment