Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pieces of October | Monthly Round-Up


There has been a number of new and different posts on my blog this month. There was the start of my Trader Joe's Tuesday posts where I talked about my current food obsessions from my favorite grocery store. Now I'll be giving these monthly sessions a go. In these posts, I'll be sharing highlights of the month, which will include food, entertainment, and bits and pieces of my life. It's quite exciting to kick off the monthly round-ups on Halloween. Speaking of the spooky holiday, what are your plans for Halloween? I'd love to know what you're going to dress up as!

Best movie I've seen in a long time 

Pumpkin EVERYTHING

"Hello, how are you" has never given me chills like this before

Want list

Last minute purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment