Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Trader Joe's Tuesday: Pumpkin Rolls


I had dessert for breakfast. And it was the best thing ever all thanks to these delectable pumpkin rolls. Think warm and fluffy cinnamon rolls, except pumpkin! These made my weekend morning wonderfully sweet and delicious. The smell of pumpkin filled the whole house and I was practically hovering over the oven, waiting to get my hands on one. Of course, no roll is complete without the icing. The package comes with a packet of pumpkin spice icing, which I drizzled and ultimately drowned the rolls in. Indulging in these pumpkin rolls is one of my favorite things about fall and with Thanksgiving on Thursday, I'm just getting warmed up with all the seasonal desserts!

 { rating } 
5 out of 5
__________

Previous Trader Joe's Tuesday posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment